Home Forums DISCUSSION FORUMS PSYCHOLOGY, BRAIN TRAINING, LIFESTYLE, EXERCISE My odd and bad experience with meditation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    trollo

I read this from Wikypedia some time ago…( i know it’s not a good source but it is the only source i can find easily..) “Dopamine plays a major role in the brain system that is responsible for reward-driven learning. Every type of reward that has been studied increases the level of dopamine transmission in the brain, and a variety of highly addictive drugs, including stimulants such as cocaine and methamphetamine, act directly on the dopamine system.[2] There is evidence that people with extraverted (reward-seeking) personality types tend to show higher levels of dopamine activity than people with introverted personalities.”

I read this time ago, along with other things in the web.. that’s why i focused on the idea of dopamine concerning my meditation problems. Another think that made me focus on all that stuff about dopamine, was the dystonia that in some cases is related to dopamine deficiency … i know that generally doparesponsive dystonia is considered different from writer’s cramp, but i know a musician with embochure’s dystonia who cure it with L-dopa….

That’s just to explain to you why i was fixed on the dopamine thing…

trollo

Hello Dr Mariano, i’d like to have your opinion on my supplements plan and to know if in your opinion it could be related to a fever than began 10 days after i began to assume them (about 19 sept) and still persists now…
    First i must say that i did a few blood tests by suggestion of my Dr and that i had a few ‘positives’:

B6 (egot activation) was borderline 1.79 in the range ‘borderline’ considered by the lab (<1.75 normal, 1.75-2 borderline, > 2 deficient)

zinc was 13.9 umol/L and copper 15.3 umol/L that are not deficient but my doc said i need more zinc..

ALA o3 was at 0.4 umol/L in a 2.2 – 15 normal range

and EPA o3 at 16 umol/L in a 40 – 215 normal range

and i was as well b12 deficient

so i m under 200 mg x day of B6 + 25mg x day of P5P + 2.5 mg of folic acid x day + 2000mcrg of methylcobalamin x day + 800mg magnesium x day + 50mg zinc x day + 600mg Flax seed oil daily + 5ml fish oil for about 1000mg of EPA daily….

P.S. Are iron blood test values different between men and women??? My blood tests sheet about ‘iron’ figured out like ‘female’ that i suppose was a lab mistake…

trollo

i recently found out i’m vit D deficient: 11,6 ng/mL….

P.S. how can a person from outside the USA contact you if you don’t use e-mails????

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top