Home Forums DISCUSSION FORUMS SOCIAL LOUNGE Whats Up Everybody!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    MikeG

Does anyone here suffer from severe clinical depression (a simple way to categorize multiple physiological problems)? If so, I know what you are going through. I know what it’s like to ask “WHY, WHY ME?” I want you all to get well and have a grand life. I continue to fight everyday because I know I’m not the only one going through this battle. I am inspired by you who endure pain and suffering. I want us all to get well and celebrate together.

This is a great way for me to express my feelings. Thank you to Dr. Mariano for setting up these forums.

At this moment, I believe we can do it. As long as there is a doctor like Mariano. It’s very hard for me to be optimistic like this, but I’m not ready to give up. At least not today.

KEEP FIGHTING!!! I’m with you every step of the way.

MikeG

Welcome aboard good fellow!

Depression is a killer. Literally.

I see your name is Mike. What a coincidence! My name is Mike too!

Can someone transform me into a dog? Or maybe let me borrow their time machine?

Happy Memorial Weekend everyone. Hope it’s nothing like mine.

I’m out. Like a hitter after three strikes.

MikeG

I wish people could understand. They have no idea. When people think of mental illness, they think of therapy, advice giving, counseling, environmental factors, life obstacles and a block in the road. Give me a break. I used to be normal. I’ve been on both sides of the coin. I’M NOT AN IDIOT. Like Dr. M says, MENTAL ILLNESS IS PHYSICAL ILLNESS. Telling me otherwise is adding insult to injury. IF ONLY, IF ONLY YOU KNEW. It can’t get any worse.

JHK

welcome aboard Mike

MikeG

I keep running, but there is no finish line.

Seconds become minutes and minutes become hours.

I am a twig in this forest.

My mind is no mind.

My mind has disentegrated.

I’m searching every nook and cranny to find it.

I’ve seen quite a few Octobers. I would be content to not see another.

Geno

Yes indeed, I too know what a Major Depression feels like and how hard life can be while battling the many comorbid symptoms and conditions that can follow. My experience began in 1992 and “chronic depression” has been chasing me ever since. One thing I didn’t do was to “give up” hope and let it defeat me. Yes, it won many of the battles, but I have something in me to keep me fighting so that I can win “the war”. I tried about 30 different anti depressant meds, and it wasn’t until recently that I needed to switch to a different class (SNRI) in order to replace a med that I was on for too many years which had lost it’s effectiveness and was no longer working for me. The battle continues. For those of you who are new to depression etc… or for those considering “giving up” the fight, I would suggest that you set up an appointment with Dr. Mariano to seek help. He is “The Best” and if you want or deserve the BEST medical care for your life…..I would highly recommend Dr. Mariano !!!! I have personally been seen by approximately 40 doctors/psychiatrists/psychologist’s over the past 19 years, including some from Stanford, Berkeley, San Francisco California, and in my view and experience, Dr. M is “The Best” for me and my mental/physical health needs. For those of you who can make it out to California to see Dr. Mariano, if “Your Life” is that important to you, you can take it from me (or not) that I would highly recommend him. He has been “healing me” for the past two years and I know that with him as Commander in Chief of my Army…… I will win THE WAR against depression and other ailments that I am constantly being attacked by. Welcome to all new members here. Geno

MikeG

Thanks for sharing Geno. It was encouraging to read your post.

To those of you around the globe, I firmly believe Mariano is in a league of his own. If you’re looking for help, I highly suggest you pay him a visit. He is of the people and for the people.

I am in no way, shape, or form one of these internet trolls. I simply had some spare time and wanted to give a voice to my feelings.

Thank you and have a good life.

j1asicaa

hi friends, i’m from India. i wanna welcome to you all

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top