Home Forums DISCUSSION FORUMS MEN’S HEALTH What blood work needed for low libido

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Idahomale34

Im a type 1 diabetic have been for 43 years. I can still get a very stiff erection but my lady has to be all over me and the instant I ejaculate I’m done for at least a day. I have NO sex drive Zero! Tried testosterone therapy doing IM Of testosterone Cypiotate had estrogen blocker and injected HCG with not much increase in desire. I cant find those old labs but I know they did not have thyroid or prolactin in the tests.

Is there some sort of default list of what blood work to request. Thanks in advance

Idahomale34

Does anyone have a suggested list of test to request when trying to find answers to low libido?

chunk

Dr. Mariano has a list on here somewhere of various hormones and transmitters which boost libido.. Prolactin, estrogen, dopamine, thyroid are some I can pull off the top of my head

chunk

http://www.definitivemind.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1202

This wasn’t the thread I was thinking of but good information in there..

Idahomale34

I know what you mean There was a list of recommended tests. I saw it once and have not been able to find it. Hoping someone could direct me to it

P.S. Thank you

chunk
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top