Home Forums DISCUSSION FORUMS GENERAL HEALTH Th1 Th2 anti inflammatory

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Block0686

I had a very informative consult with Dr. Mariano a couple weeks ago. He went into more detail on things I have recently been researching about how adrenal fatigue is mostly a pro inflammatory issue. After doing some research on some anti inflammatory medications and supplements I find this concept about TH1 and TH2 dominance and how most people in an adrenal fatigue situation or chronic fatigue are mostly TH2 dominant. So the issue is that different anti inflam supps and meds effect the different limbs, one will stimulate the TH1 and one with stimulate the TH2, some will modulate the two. Dr. Mariano recommended a medication that works to lower the TH1 cytokines. I guess i’m wondering what if i’m actually TH2 dominant. Is there anyway to tell without testing and how to proceed. I have taken a couple of things that stimulate one side and its too hard to tell both things that stimulate th2 and th1 have made me not feel great. Although I would say things that stimulate th2 tend to make me feel a bit worse. I have also done some reading from the ND Dr. Bryan Walsh he seems to be very big on taking things that stimulate the TH1 side of things once cortisol is low. Seems like that would be the opposite of what Dr. Mariano wants to do. Does anyone have knowledge on this and could they share some insight? Thank you very much.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top