• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MetalMX

This is a 500 year old herbal remedy used for digestive issues as well as revitalising internal organs and cleansing the body. I have started using it again and it has been working great. It improved made my stomach feel more comfortable, less gas/bloating and overall more energy and a refreshed feeling from this one remedy.

http://www.swedishbitters.com/

Just wanted to share this information with other members of the forum. And due to the fact thats it comes in a liquid form it works particularly well.

adamtaylor

To shed more light on the topic, I would like to explain the members how to use it. Dilute 1 to 3 teaspoonfuls of bitters in water or herbal tea. Drink half of the mixture half an hour before and an hour after each meal.

m513

I read somewhere on the web that Swedish Bitters with 40° or with alcohol in is not compatible with milk, yogurt, or dairy products.

I, for example eat more than one Kilogram of thin yogurt everyday, so can’t I get Swedish Bitters twice a day or may I get it far from the yogurt intake ?

Why eventually does it hurt the daity products intake ?

Can anybody clear this point ?

Thanks in advance

g.l.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top