Home Forums DISCUSSION FORUMS NUTRITION AND METABOLISM Its looking more like wilson’s disease..

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

After trying to correct the copper deficiency for over 3 months with 4 mgs of copper and 30 mgs. I just had copper and ceruoplasmin check and they way out of range low even taking copper. This was not the result I anticipated. I am having the urine test done over the weekend to rule this out then this might lead to a liver biosopy. Since trying to correct the deficeincy I have gotten extremely worse despite better thyroid readings and proper horomnal balance.

MetalMX

@hardasnails1973 1933 wrote:

After trying to correct the copper deficiency for over 3 months with 4 mgs of copper and 30 mgs. I just had copper and ceruoplasmin check and they way out of range low even taking copper. This was not the result I anticipated. I am having the urine test done over the weekend to rule this out then this might lead to a liver biosopy. Since trying to correct the deficeincy I have gotten extremely worse despite better thyroid readings and proper hormonal balance.

This is interesting. Sounds like wilson’s to me as well. Especially if you have been trying to correct a copper deficiency for a 3 month period.

What urine test are you having done?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top