Home Forums DISCUSSION FORUMS SOCIAL LOUNGE I feel alive again !

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Geno

This is an update to a question that came across this website that I had read from somebody that asked the question “Has anyone been cured yet?” or something like that. I could look it up and who it was that asked, but I am too excited about how much better I feel from my treatment plan(s) that Dr. Mariano has put me on since August 2009! I went to go see Dr. Mariano for many of the the symptoms alot of us share, Extreme Fatigue, Memory/Cognitive decline,Adrenal Insufficiency,Thyroid, DHEA, and simply put….. “Unable to Function” and feelings as if “Lifeless” I have spent many years trying to get “the best medical treatment” for me, via traditional Doctors,Endocrinologist, and I researched everything I could find that related to me, and my ailments. It was as if I knew what I needed to “cure me” so to speak, but as many of you all know that when dealing with your average Medical Clinic or Healthcare facility, which is what I describe as “Drive Thru Medical Care” everything seems to be so “Impersonal” and one feels as if he/she may be simply just going thru the motions and in the long run, one really DOES NOT see much of a positive result. We then keep going back for follow ups and we see “A Doctor” for 10-15 minutes, then we are “Rushed out in a hurry, with another prescription in our hand…..”To give a try “
    Anyway, to make a long story short, I am feeling “Alive Again” and I can now function like a normal human being again !!! Dr. Mariano’s genous Medical Mind and education has done for me in eight months what 15 or more Doctor’s and 15 years of seeking relief from my ailments were NOT able to do, and I am simply expressing my grattitude in this writing perhaps to help others who may be feeling hopeless about “Finding a Cure” for your medical problems, or for those of you who may simply be “Stuck” and who don’t know where to go or what to do about your declining health. I could go on an on with more, but I want to hurry up and hit the send button to put this post out there ! Actually, I am feeling so good about life now, that I can’t wait to log off this computer and go outside and “Live Life” to the fullest !!!!!:D I would be glad to reply back to anyone who may need my help or who may have questions. Got to go now !!:D

wapf fan

Geno,
    That is so awesome! Isn’t it great to be normal? I too have finally begun to feel alive again with the help of Dr. M. No one else could have done it for me. About 4 weeks ago I realized I was running up the stairs instead of slogging up and from that day on I have felt happy and energetic and I have so much more patience with my loved ones and I don’t hate going to work like I used to. So to all of you who haven’t reached that yet all I can say is don’t give up and if you can find a way to see Dr.M it is money well spent!!!

Geno

Well wapf fan, it appears that you also are lucky to live nearby Dr. Mariano’s office. Glad to hear you feel better also ! I’ll tell you one thing, I may have lost my career, my health, and in the prime years of my life, one can say “I had lost it all” beginning around 1995 when my Major Depression began, then SNOWBALLED into many various other conditions, symptoms, disorders, etc.. etc… I went from a great career earning anywhere from $70,000 – $100,000 per year down to a monthly SSI Disability check of $700.00 per month, which had a huge negative impact on my Mental Health as I was only in my mid
    thirties when “I lost everything” I remember my family and friends trying to cheer me up at times by saying that famous comment “WELL, AT LEAST YOU GOT YOUR HEALTH.” But the truth was that when my Major Depression hit me hard which in turn contributing to being singled out by a few corrupt supervisor’s who succeeded to GET ME FIRED from my professional career for using too much sick leave time from work, I became a TARGET for them. The fact was that…..No! I DID NOT HAVE MY HEALTH ! I haven’t had “My Health” since around 1995 !! As I was trying to emphasize in my original post my “JOY, AND GRATTITUDE” that I have now, due to the treatment(s) that Dr. Mariano so “Masterfully” provided me, I simply cannot express in writing here how GREAT I feel now. My medical files that I keep at home reveal that I have been seen by 25 or more various Doctors and I have been prescribed over 65 prescription meds since the early 90’s and when I look back at it all now, I see a paper trail of “Wasted time, life, and effort” from being “Undertreated” for so long, and/or I may be able to describe it best this way…… “Over 25 Doctor’s and 65 Rx medications did not help or improve my health and I continued to suffer on a daily basis. But it seems that when I finally found Dr. Mariano and studied his type of Medical approach in which he practices, I said to myself……”THIS IS THE DOCTOR WHO IS GOING TO FINALLY FIX ME !” I scraped up enough money for my first exam back in August 2009, and I just knew for a FACT THAT HE WOULD BE ABLE TO FIX ME !!!! I was averaging 2-3 Doctor visits per month for many years trying to “Get lucky” and land on a Doctor who had the time and the TALENT, to roll up his/her sleeves and focus on “FIXING ME !” and I searched and searched since the early 1990’s continuosly thru 2009, when I found Dr. Mariano:D
    I remember telling myself prior to my first office exam with Dr. Mariano that if he did not work out for me, or for whatever reason “We didn’t CLICK” etc… I felt so hopeless after far too many years of going from Doctor to Doctor, seeking the BEST medical care for me and my conditions, I would have been pretty much devastated and I would then truly be at a loss of what to do or where to go next. I have met a handfull of Doctor’s who were mean, evil, and disgruntled, unprofessionals, and who I did not like at all !!! I am lucky that I live close by his practice! Sometimes I even have to worry about gas money to get to my appointments with him. 🙁 For anyone out there who cares to read what I am writing, (or don’t care for that matter) I am just so elated with a NEW LOOK ON LIFE now that I am feeling “Alive Again” and I cannot contain my emotions of joy, finally, after soooooo many years of “Being Barely Alive”
    I will stop here for now. I don’t want to sound as if I am exaggerating or “Bragging” because I know alot of people out there who are feeling like life is “Too Hard” because of our medical conditions etc… may not be able to travel to see Dr. Mariano. It just so happens that I live within 30 minutes from his office, but that doesn’t mean that I am any luckier or better off than anyone who truly needs and wants to find a GREAT DOCTOR, but who lives outside of California, or outside of the U.S. for that matter. I simply thought that since we all search and read these types of websites and scan over these types of Forums etc… then at least it may be helpfull to finally read a good “Success Story” every once in awhile, instead of reading people’s “Negative Stuff” every day! I wish you all well in your journey for “Optimal Health” 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top