Home Forums DISCUSSION FORUMS MEDICATIONS AND OTHER PHYSIOLOGIC TREATMENTS HRT+Supplements vs Narcotics and Psychiatric Medications

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    castrated

Hi,
    I am seeking any medical articles, opinions, or advice on how to deal with a situation that is critical in my personal life. My integrative medical care has used supplements, HRT, physical therapy, chiropractor who does Active Release Therapy, vitamin IVs, and neurofeedback with an MD for many many issues I have, immune system beat down from botched surgeries/medications/infections/illness/too many anti-biotics, severe digestive issues, cognitive decline due to illness and severe stress, insomnia, depression, the list goes on. After a handful of years on these treatments I am a totally different person, closer to functioning where I was before my injuries and medical saga, yet with some permanent disabilities I still have to deal with daily.

Now…I have a new insurance plan, and they ceased all of these treatments cold turkey abruptly. Instead I am allowed to use heavy narcotic pain killers, heavy psychiatric anxiety and anti-psychotic medications instead. Cold turkey. No warning, no discussion with my doctors.

I am concerned about both my health, and how to legally contest this or get medical opinions to counter their actions.

This essentially is a case of integrative medicine and trying to do things more naturally WORKING, to the costs of that care and I should stick to cheap heavy narcotics and psychiatric medications for the rest of my life while on disability instead of trying to be highly functioning and enjoy a decent quality of life. I am living proof that integrative care works, I was barely able to perform basic life functions, obese, insane digestive issues and chronic respiratory infections and food poisoning/flu like illness for about 3-4 years after these botched surgeries…..then 4 years later on integrative care using HRT, vitamin IVs, supplements, mind-body stuff, PT, chiropractor, and neurofeedback I am highly functioning…..but cold turkey starting right now is scaring the heck out of me I do NOT want to go back to feeling sick, tired, chronic pain, depressed, and just popping hard core medications and being numbed out and drooling like a zombie.

Any medical advice, legal advice, places to find medical articles or opinions to support me trying to stay on my integrative care versus going back to all medications which was what the doctors told me in the first place contributed to screwing me up really bad?

Desperate….thanks for any help

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top