Home Forums DISCUSSION FORUMS MEN’S HEALTH High E2 = small flaccid & small testicles

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cjohnson

here is the bloodwork for my estradiol, lsh, tsh, t3,fh

Estradiol 55pg (13-54)

FSH 3.5 (1.6-8.0)

LH 6.3 (1.5-9.3)

Free T4 1.27 (0.93-1.70)

TSH 0.67 (0.27-4.20)

Prolactin 5.2 (2.0-18.0)

Free Testosterone 117.2 pg (35.0-155.0)

% Free Testosterone 2.47 % (1.5-2.2)

total test 475 (250 – 1100)

the doctor told me all NORMAL and that my ultrasound came back normal too , I was trying to tell him about the high E2 but he said that was good cuz the range was 54 and I was over . he said depression was causing this I told him depression out of nowhere why would I have other t related symptoms. smh he didn’t even give me time to talk to him. I noticed since last month bloodwork my total test went up from 410 to 475 so 65 points. He even said my testicles and penis have not shrunk like he knows. only thing I been doing taking multivitamin for zinc.

boston332

Did you ever take Finasteride , aka – Propecia , Proscar? That drug can cause the symptoms you describe and result in a similar hormone profile. Often times doctors will tell you your symptoms are psychological because they dont understand the mechanisms of Finasteride and how it sexually decimates men.

cjohnson

no I have not, everyone is telling me its due to high e2 that I have shrinkage and testicle shrinkage yet I cant seem to find a doctor to understand this. when this happened at the end of may I just felt funny like feminine in a sort of way.

Vooch86

Which test was used for the estrogen? In my laymans opinion its too high.

compaq

@Vooch86 4873 wrote:

Which test was used for the estrogen? In my laymans opinion its too high.

he posted this almost 2 years ago so I don’t think its relevant now

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top