• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bridger

hello,

I have already made a few posts but thought i would formally introduce myself. I too am from the meso forums under the same name.

The information contained in The Definitive Mind is amazing. Its very difficult to completely digest it at times. Yet, I feel it will be a valuable tool for me in my studies. I am a junior studying Psychology at the University of Utah. I have a long road ahead but am very excited for the journey! At times I find myself wondering what Dr. M would say about some of the topics I am being taught. Anyway its good to be here.

Michael

eric.coe

Hey bridger,

I am also newbie here and the thing is that I don’t know anybody in this forum so don’t know what to do. this is my first hello to you that you may you will be my friend.

REGARDS.

pmgamer18

Well people welcome and you don’t need to know anyone here just post whats on your mind. Most of us here are from all over the web I am a mod for men’s thyroid and low Testosterone problems. But I am not a Dr. just been down that long hard road.

Jacinta

Hello everyone,
    i am new in this forum,
    and i am very glad to see all the members,
    very nice and amazing forum,
    please keep sharing and posting here guys,
    thanks !!!!

janice201149

Hi Bridger,I’m newbie also by the way my name is Janice and am a writer for Male Enhancement Guide.Org, as to help other men by providing very informative articles, product reviews, & tip that specifically for them.

Hope we can share are knowledge and ideas. Happy sharing…

Dales

Hi All,
    New member of this forum and excited to be member of this forum as I found many informative threats here. I will try to be active here to gain more from this forum. Hope to make some friends here.

Hector

Hi Michael,
    Welcome to the forum. I am also new here and excited to be a member of this forum. I am here to share some health and fitness tips with other members. I will try to be active here and hope to make some friends also.

Aldrich

Welcome to this forum which is very beneficiary to the body for its fitness.so decided to join it very soon and lifted all the benefits which give the body as a supporting material.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top