• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    clloyd

Dr. Mariano,

I am choosing to post this in this topic because of my interest in overall sense of well being. I follow a similiar TRT/hCG protocal as Chrisler.

My question: What are your thoughts on exogenous use of GHRP/GHRH. I started taking a small dose of GHRP-2 and modifief GRF(1-29) about a month a go. My sense of well being has been great. I switched from GHRP-6 to GHRP-2 due to gastric issues. I know this is relatively a new topic and I wanted to get your honest feedback. I do notice cortisol spikes after injection. I wonder sometimes if this could have a long-term bad effect on me. Any thoughts, good or bad would be appreciated. Thanks.

pmgamer18

I am hypopituitary and need most or all the hormones but Growth Hormones I have found like my Dr. as told me time and time again if you get your hormones leveled off good your Growth Hormone levels will come up mine did. I just don’t want to go on HGH unless I need it bad even my Heart Dr. told me if my levels were lower he would tell me to go on it but my levels came up when I got my hormones leveled. GH has some dam bad sides that on can get.
    @clloyd 1759 wrote:

Dr. Mariano,

I am choosing to post this in this topic because of my interest in overall sense of well being. I follow a similiar TRT/hCG protocal as Chrisler.

My question: What are your thoughts on exogenous use of GHRP/GHRH. I started taking a small dose of GHRP-2 and modifief GRF(1-29) about a month a go. My sense of well being has been great. I switched from GHRP-6 to GHRP-2 due to gastric issues. I know this is relatively a new topic and I wanted to get your honest feedback. I do notice cortisol spikes after injection. I wonder sometimes if this could have a long-term bad effect on me. Any thoughts, good or bad would be appreciated. Thanks.

clloyd

pmgamer,

I agree with taking straight HGH, but what about peptides? I am referring to the long thread on an other board. And I am talking about low doses. It seems that in low doses it has got my HPTA going again (I still think damaged from SSRI’s). I will make a switch back to GHRP-6 again to give it a shot (since GHRP-2 is still not being clinically used for humans). GHRP/GHRH seems to be the only thing that has continued to give me a sense of well being. I do realize I am taking some risks in that the therapy is so new.

Besides sense of well being, one positive I can speak with conviction that has improved my body —- tendons! Before, if I ever went out and played a fast twitch sport like tennis, there was about a 50% chance I would pull a muscle or cramp up. Now, I am full speed and have had zero problems. It’s almost like it’s keeping my body lubricated.

@pmgamer18 1786 wrote:

I am hypopituitary and need most or all the hormones but Growth Hormones I have found like my Dr. as told me time and time again if you get your hormones leveled off good your Growth Hormone levels will come up mine did. I just don’t want to go on HGH unless I need it bad even my Heart Dr. told me if my levels were lower he would tell me to go on it but my levels came up when I got my hormones leveled. GH has some dam bad sides that on can get.

nuclear

Interesting phenomenon for me with GHRP6. I tried it for @ 8 weeks at 100 mcg each day at bedtime. I developed symptoms of low gh (poor sleep, body aches, tendon pain, very poor exercise recovery). Blood tests revealed igf1 dropped to half.

What could be the cause of this? What could be a work-around?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top