Home Forums DISCUSSION FORUMS COMPLEMENTARY MEDICINE, SUPPLEMENTS Estrogen reducing herbs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    cumkwakka

I used zinc picolinate 50 mg and 1 pill of dim indolplex to help lower naturally e2.

What would be a good stack for this? Why does indolplex work for me in the ED department while others have a negative effect or no effect at all from this?

Thinking:

– resveratrol
    – i3c
    – white mushroom
    – chrysin (with bioperine)
    – calcium d glucarate

Please contribute your ideas!

DrMariano2
    Participant

When DIM has a negative effect on libido or erectile dysfunction, one reason is that the problem was not estrogen.

There are numerous signals and metabolic processes that affect libido and erectile function. Estrogen is one of them. But problems with estrogen are not common compared to other problems affecting libido and erectile function.

celent778

@DrMariano 3208 wrote:

When DIM has a negative effect on libido or erectile dysfunction, one reason is that the problem was not estrogen.

There are numerous signals and metabolic processes that affect libido and erectile function. Estrogen is one of them. But problems with estrogen are not common compared to other problems affecting libido and erectile function.

I once tried DIM but it gave me a constant mild headache for a couple of days so I quit it. I now wonder if I may have low estradiol (causing the low libido and absent morning erections) since I’m tall, slim and underweight (I can never gain weight no matter how much I eat). I have read some men say that when their estradiol is too high or too low they experience loss of libido and loss of morning erections (my symptoms too). I’ve tried DHEA and it caused a mild improvement in libido, and wonder if it was due to an increase in estrogen since DHEA doses over 50mg daily are reported to increase estrogen in men. My free testosterone and thyroid hormones are “within the standard reference range”.

JHK

Grape seed extract

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top