Home Forums DISCUSSION FORUMS WOMEN’S HEALTH Allergic to Everything!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Does anyone know what may cause an individual to be allergic to everything, including microwaves? I heard of a case of this and it made me wander what could be going on within their body to make this occur?

wapf fan

Inflammation perhaps?

Inflammation would make since.

I suppose there could be many things going on within her body..the question would be what could be causing the inflammation within her body? She is in her 60’s. I was thinking about it today, and I wander if a homeopathic detoxification kit like Heel Detox, may help get rid of some of the impurities in her body that is causing her so much distress with being allergic to everything?

In order to deal with inflammation one needs to know the source of it other wise you will be shooting in the dark. People with allergies I always center on the gut and correcting the imbalance there fore with in. Food allergies would be a good place to start. Healing the gut will help majority of adrenal fatigue patients because their immune system is already compromised from hidden infections. If allergies are present then one needs to look at balancing the methylation cycle while correcting the dysbiosis. 60 years old she probably has female hormones out of wack as >70% of women that come in my office do. She would have to have full assessment of adrenals, thyroid, and sex hormones, inflammation markers as well as rule out any prediabetic state which can cause severe inflammation in and among itself. If people are stressed out and over weight suspect insulin resistance along with progesterone and e2 imbalances since they drive each other. She needs to examine lifestyle, nutrition imbalances, sleep hygiene, digestion, emotional and mental well being (huge factor), environmental toxins, get daily execise as well as have some sort of spirituality or believe system to give her hope. One also needs to look at past family history to look at where the issue may lie. Heel would be a good place to start and may need a more gradual approach by reducing dosages in half and going over prolong period of time. I use alot of mother tinctures to help the process along as these are about 3-5 times stronger then the crap you by in stores. The more toxic a person is slower one has to go in detoxifcation or you will get a bad reaction even with homeopathics.

wapf fan

How does one go about discovering food allergies that aren’t immediately obvious-like sneezing after eating wheat?

Thank u for the info. I spoke to my friend a bit ago on the phone and he is going to speak to his mom, and she may be making an appointment to come to the office soon. She lives not far from there.

She really wants to get better.

DrMariano2
    Participant

@shan_e_wilson 2146 wrote:

Does anyone know what may cause an individual to be allergic to everything, including microwaves? I heard of a case of this and it made me wander what could be going on within their body to make this occur?

Allergies (including food allergies) indicate the immune system is overactive. The cells of the immune system may thus consider too many things as a foreign threat and will mount an inflammatory, defensive response against them.

Then the question becomes: Why is the immune system overactive?

One, then, has to consider the signals that the immune system is receiving to determine if there is a preponderance of pro-inflammatory versus anti-inflammatory signals. The pro-inflammatory signals tell the immune system to attack, the anti-inflammatory signals tell it to fall back and to stop attacking.

These signals may include neurotransmitters (e.g. norepinephrine is pro-inflammatory, serotonin is anti-inflammatory in general, unless the dose is too high), hormones (e.g. thyroid and cortisol may be considered anti-inflammatory, estrogen under some circumstances may be considered pro-inflammatory), cytokines (signals of the immune system), eicosinoids, etc. Nutrition may have a huge effects (e.g. omega-3s may be considred anti-inflammatory, gluten from wheat, rye or barley may be considred pro-inflammatory).

Once the factors are identified, we can then go about optimizing the signals to help promote a preponderance of anti-inflammatory signals which then would help reduce allergies.

steveroger

An allergy is a reaction of your immune system to something that does not bother most other people. People who have allergies often are sensitive to more than one thing. Substances that often cause reactions are
    1.Pollen
    2.Dust mites
    3.Mold spores
    4.Pet dander
    5.Food
    6.Insect stings
    7.Medicines
    How do you get allergies? Scientists think both genes and the environment have something to do with it. Normally, your immune system fights germs. It is your body’s defense system. In most allergic reactions, however, it is responding to a false alarm.

@steveroger 3656 wrote:

An allergy is a reaction of your immune system to something that does not bother most other people. People who have allergies often are sensitive to more than one thing. Substances that often cause reactions are
    1.Pollen2.Dust mites
    3.Mold spores
    4.Pet dander
    5.Food
    6.Insect stings
    7.Medicines
    How do you get allergies? Scientists think both genes and the environment have something to do with it. Normally, your immune system fights germs. It is your body’s defense system. In most allergic reactions, however, it is responding to a false alarm.

Allergies stem from compromised adrenal and immune system which can be predisposition to genetically or brought upon by child hood trauma which may be from most an underlying psychological or biological stressor. identifying where the source of the histamine response which trigger the inflammatory response help the person get their immune system and adrenals under control. Americans are being born into a stress state because the mother ability to cope with stress is not good to begin with in the first place. The situation and environment the baby was conceived in is crucial to knowing the potential psychological out come of the child. If the child who endures, parents which are always fighting or not feeling wanted then the child will also higher tendency to have these traits. Later on in life could lead to mental instability, anger issues ,resentment and abandonment issues as the child grows up. Our immune system is a product of our environment in this age more ways then one…

sanfrancisco

@shan_e_wilson 2146 wrote:

If anybody is allergetic to everything then he/she should see a doctor immediately.
    Because it can be a severe problem and it may harm your body……….

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top