Home Forums DISCUSSION FORUMS SOCIAL LOUNGE Actual patients of Dr. Mariano

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Gardiner

I’m considering making an appointment with Dr. Marian but before I do I want to solicit some opinions/reports from actual patients. Before you say, “just give him a try”, here’s one of the issues…. I live in NY which makes coming out to see him both time consuming and costly. Nothing is more precious than health, but before I invest the time and money I’m hoping to get some actual “case histories”. I’ve been disappointed with docs before…

It may be helpful for some more info on me so if one of you has a similar background, your experience may even be more helpful.. I’m a 55 year old guy. Basically, I’m in good health in the sense that I’m not overweight, not diabetic, no heart condition etc…. Basic blood tests all pretty normal for my age.

However for years I have been suffering from ultra-low energy and dysthmia and don’t want to spend my remaining years like this.

Over the years I’ve been to a few MDs, but even ten years ago they were like factories, now it’s even worse. In addition, some of them have recommended diets that (even if they had shown some improvement which they didn’t) would be almost impossible to stay on.

It sounds as if D. Marian is far more thorough and knowledgeable than your usual “alternative” physician. However here in NY, you could make the same claim about Dr Braverman but from everything I’ve read, he rings up thousands of dollar worth of tests and spends literally five minutes with you for his instant diagnosis. Many people I have spoken with feel cheated and very disappointed. So, with that perspective, hopefully some of you will respond with your impressions of the good doc. Thanks.

wapf fan

Both my husband and I are patients of Dr. Mariano. The first appointment is 2 hours long and he not only listens to everything you have to say(and writes it all down) he actually does a physical exam! Unheard of in the field. His knowledge is staggering. His is so kind and really cares if you get better. We never feel cheated and he is worth every penny to get your life back. There are only a handful of doctors in the country who do what he does-a rare breed. He has made the choice to work long hours to find out WHY are people sick. The idea is to get to the root of the problem not just medicate the sypmtoms. He will interpret your blood panels with more knowledge than any docor you have ever seen. He also recommends a “traditional” diet which you can read about at the Weston A.Price Foundation website. And THAT is a diet anyone would love to stick with because it is all about normal food not modern fake food and that low fat garbage they keep trying to stuff down our faces. Food, lifestyle and strange new chemicals are the things that are making so many people sick in many different ways. He can fix you.

Gardiner

Thanks Wapf.. so far I’m liking what I hear!!

Geno

@Gardiner 2112 wrote:

I’m considering making an appointment with Dr. Marian but before I do I want to solicit some opinions/reports from actual patients. Before you say, “just give him a try”, here’s one of the issues…. I live in NY which makes coming out to see him both time consuming and costly. Nothing is more precious than health, but before I invest the time and money I’m hoping to get some actual “case histories”. I’ve been disappointed with docs before…

It may be helpful for some more info on me so if one of you has a similar background, your experience may even be more helpful.. I’m a 55 year old guy. Basically, I’m in good health in the sense that I’m not overweight, not diabetic, no heart condition etc…. Basic blood tests all pretty normal for my age.

However for years I have been suffering from ultra-low energy and dysthmia and don’t want to spend my remaining years like this.

Over the years I’ve been to a few MDs, but even ten years ago they were like factories, now it’s even worse. In addition, some of them have recommended diets that (even if they had shown some improvement which they didn’t) would be almost impossible to stay on.

It sounds as if D. Marian is far more thorough and knowledgeable than your usual “alternative” physician. However here in NY, you could make the same claim about Dr Braverman but from everything I’ve read, he rings up thousands of dollar worth of tests and spends literally five minutes with you for his instant diagnosis. Many people I have spoken with feel cheated and very disappointed. So, with that perspective, hopefully some of you will respond with your impressions of the good doc. Thanks.

I am a patient of Dr. Mariano’s and I am happy and glad that I found him!!!!! First let me explain that on this site, we as members, especially if we are an actual patient of Dr. M’s, the rules of this site are that (We/Patients) are NOT discuss “Details” of medicines, treatments, and stuff like that, regarding the medical treatment that one receives from Dr. M. It is in one of the Rules on this site. Despite that, I will try to help you. I am 46yrs old and like you I suffered from extreme fatigue, depression, and many other symptoms related to Stress, Insomnia, Sleepy all day, and a lot more other things. I had sought out Medical Treatment from at least 20 various Medical Professionals, from various types of practices. Over a period of the past 14 years or so, I have been prescribed and experimented on with at least 40 ( yes Forty! Four Zero) or more, which may have helped “Temporarily” and/or many of which may have made my conditions worse! Each year that passed by, some type of other condition would appear which kept me in a “Depressed/Down/Fatigued” state of health. I lost my career as a Peace Officer and I had to go on Medicare and Medi-Cal, while living on SSI Disability checks of $600-$800 a month, and which I still am currently living on. I studied as much as possible about “MY HEALTH” AND ‘SYMPTOMS” and though I cannot afford to pay for “The Best” medical care there is available, and I depended on Medicare to pay for my Doctor visits and Rx medications etc….. I got frustrated and tired of “the drive thru type of medical treatment” and the “Band-Aid” treatment that kept me from improving my health!!! I know what you mean by Doctor’s Office visits lasting only 5-10 minutes etc…. I have been through that way too many times!!!! I have been hung up on by Doctor’s, Yelled at! and I have been treated by Doctors for at least 2 years, and after two or more years, The Doctor did not even know my name when I arrived for a visit!!!!:( I researched Dr. M on this site and another one, and I made the effort to scrape up enough money to go see him. Our first visit was for a little more that Two (2) hours!!!! This Doctor is AWESOME, Smart, Very well educated in Medicine, and I was impressed and now I am “Hooked” and so happy that I am now being treated by “The Best” of “The Best” Yes, he had me do labs and he prescribed me medications, which I am glad that my insurance pays for. His fees, you must pay for yourself, in cash, credit card, or check. It is well worth it!! I think maybe since Dr. M does not have to conform to the “Restrictions” and all the stuff that Doctors who must conform to patients HMO’s and “What treatment an insurance company pays for and/or all the “Limits” placed on a lot of Doctors, Many Doctor’s can’t practice medicine as “Freely” as they want to. This is just my opinion. If you are serious about ‘GETTING BETTER” and being treated by “The Best” of Medical Doctor’s, I would highly recommend you find a way to go an see Dr. M !!! Hope this helped you.

Gardiner

Geno,

Thanks so much for the generously long description. Although you didn’t specifically state it, it sounds as if you are feeling much better. Congrats and again many thanks for your opinion.

I have been a patient of his for 3 1/2 years.

Simply, put, he is the best.

The450Man

ehh the closest i can get to Dr. Marian is these boards lol.

I live on the east coast with limited resources 🙁

If you can not make out to see him then Dr Overbeck and I are closer and we use the same principles that Dr Mariano. Pm me for details

cobra

I have a question. If I was to fly out to see him how long would it take to complete everything. He’s in California right? I know the initial appointment is 2 hours. I have a bunch of labs, but if he was to order more how long would it take? Or would I make initial visit he orders tests and then treats me online or over the phone. I will only be out there for maybe a week. And also will he treat and order labs without going through my doctor? I called the lab place and they said he could just fax the labwork to them and they would send the results to him.

Also I need to make an appointment and I can’t find a phone number.

Can someone please pm me a number to get a hold of Dr. Mariano? I can’t find it.

Bigpete757

@cobra 2130 wrote:

I have a question. If I was to fly out to see him how long would it take to complete everything. He’s in California right? I know the initial appointment is 2 hours. I have a bunch of labs, but if he was to order more how long would it take? Or would I make initial visit he orders tests and then treats me online or over the phone. I will only be out there for maybe a week. And also will he treat and order labs without going through my doctor? I called the lab place and they said he could just fax the labwork to them and they would send the results to him.

Can someone please pm me a number to get a hold of Dr. Mariano? I can’t find it.

I am not positive how Dr. M treats his patients who are out of state, but if I had to speculate it would be that since he is your doctor, he can order any tests that you need and then get the results and you go over them with him on the phone. I am currently working with an out of state Doc and that’s how they do it and seems like most other docs treating patients this way do it like this.

He might even be able to order your labs before you even show up for the first appointment, that way you have a jump on things, but I am not sure.

In regards to the phone number, I have been trying to contact him via the number on this website which is 1-831-375-6655. I have tried faxing him and leaving message last week and have not heard back yet. I am assuming he is out of town or very busy.

I too though am trying to get ahold of him and would appreciate it if someone could pm me another number to reach him at or the number that they use to get ahold of him. I really need to speak with asap as my health is in pretty bad shape and would be very grateful if someone could help me out.

cobra

@Bigpete757 2137 wrote:

In regards to the phone number, I have been trying to contact him via the number on this website which is 1-831-375-6655. I have tried faxing him and leaving message last week and have not heard back yet. I am assuming he is out of town or very busy.

I too though am trying to get ahold of him and would appreciate it if someone could pm me another number to reach him at or the number that they use to get ahold of him. I really need to speak with asap as my health is in pretty bad shape and would be very grateful if someone could help me out.

For someone who is out of state that is very discouraging.

Geno

@cobra 2139 wrote:

Hi, I am a patient of Dr. Mariano’s. You would call 831-375-6655 and if his wife “Paullete” answers the phone, you are in luck. She is also his secretary and the person which you will schedule appointments with etc… She does not give out too much medical information but she is very polite and helpfull. If you get an answering machine, leave a message and a phone number or an email address or a way to contact you, when, where, time zone, if in another time zone, and Paullete will call you back!!!!!!:D You can also contact her by email at: pcmonterey@gmail.com. I seemed to have better luck at a reply by email. Good luck, hope this helps:)

Geno

@cobra 2139 wrote:

contact his wife/secretary “Paullete” by email. pcmonterey@gmail.com😀 She is very friendly, well spoken, and very helpful. This method has worked well for me

Geno

@cobra 2130 wrote:

His phone number is 831-375-6655. I personally do not know about the online lab thing etc…. but on your first visit with him, he will evaluate the labs that you do have, bring them with you. From there, he will work with you and so on.:o Dr. M is a Medical Genius and I am totally happy and feeling better, having him treating me! He is one of “The Best” Doctor’s out there, in my opinion. I have been treated over the past 14 years or more by at least 20 various types of Doctors, and it is my experience that Dr. Mariano is ‘THE BEST”

wapf fan

I have a friend who lives out of the area who sees Dr. M and he came for his first appointment and did his lab tests at a lab in his home town and has done the rest by phone appointment.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top